Medical Quarter Sock
The extra wide medical quarter sock is ideal for people with medical foot problems like edema or diabetes or any condition where feet, ankles and calves are wide or swollen. It has superior stretch and is manufactured with Microban technology (anti-microbial protection and stains & odour resistant).
The inverted toe seam creates a seam-free feel which is not only comfortable, but is also important to Diabetics. With the inverted toe seam, there is little risk of blistering which could potentially cause an infection in the foot.
- Fits over Unna Boots and casts
- Wide in the foot, ankle and leg
- Stretches to 25 inches in the calf
- Microban antimicrobial technology helps prevent the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Ideal for people with Edema or any condition where feet, ankles and calves are wide or swollen
- Toe Seam is designed to be worn on the outside for people with diabetes
- Made in the USA
Note: This Quarter sock has a short length, it reaches just above the ankle.
Material content: 93% cotton 7% nylon